Build A Country Challenge is an annual on-going journey enabling large enterprises (Goliaths) to build "The Future of an Ecosystem" in partnership with highly innovative start-ups (Davids).
We are inviting the best start-ups from the Smart Home / IoT sector to enter the challenge and potentially partner with some of Europe’s largest enterprises in the smart home space and gain invaluable opportunities to validate your products with industry leaders in this sector.
Entrants will have the benefit of interacting with global companies (telecoms, utilities, insurance and key technology players ), access to leading VCs and active angel investors as well as exceptional media coverage.
The challenge and EntrepreneurCountry Global forum will provide fantastic networking opportunities with peers, mentors and investors and large corporate partners.
You can also have the chance to gain invaluable market feedback from prospective partners and investors to accelerate your product market fit process and you build momentum in the market.
- Be interviewed on ECTV (promoted to our 215,000 strong EntrepreneurCountry Global community) to comment on The Future of The Smart Home
- Review business plans and partake in the judging committee to find the winning David
- Participate in The Future of The Smart Home dinners
- Speak at the EntrepreneurCountry Forum in 19th April 2016
- Chance to win £250,000 of capital investment from the Ariadne Capital Entrepreneurs' fund (subject to due diligence checks)
- An opportunity to receive constructive feedback from potential investors and Goliaths
- Access to world class investors and Goliaths that are in buying / partnering mode
- Chance to participate in The Future of The Smart Home dinners