Martin Leuw: Chairman, Incube8it
Martin is a highly experienced entrepreneur, with a successful track record of value creation particularly in the private equity arena, specialising in technology, media and communications. He is currently chairman of Clearswift, a global cyber-security specialist, and was previously group CEO of IRIS Software from 2001-2011, during which time it grew from an enterprise value of £30m to over £500m (through three PE-backed MBOs) and from 100 to 1,200 employees to become one of the UK's largest private software houses.
Martin has been a regular judge for the Real Business "Business of the Year" awards, for the 2012 Private Equity awards and is a regular columnist for Real Business and the Daily Telegraph Business Club. He was
named Entrepreneur of the Year in the 2006 Technology & Communication (Southern Region) category of Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year programme.
Martin is also a member of Santander's Growth Council, a hand-picked group of entrepreneurs, advisers and experts who offer advice to businesses enrolled on Santander's Breakthrough Programme.
- Top tips to Kick Off your sales team "Samurai Style"
- Diversity is good for business as long as you look the part. Right?
- Can you find the time to recharge and accelerate?
- Growth for Good: Let’s create an epidemic
- How can growth be accelerated by harnessing communities in the cloud?
- Why Share Schemes For Employees Are Good For Business
- Workplace Culture: Toxic Waste or a Growth Fertiliser?
- Where's David Cameron's Business Plan?
- The Danger That Lurks Within
- Five Reasons To Sound The Retreat
- 10 Tips on Beating The Recruitment Lottery
- Why so many mergers and acquisitions fail
- Do you spend your time as carefully as your cash?
- Does Your Brand Have Personality?