Ecosystem Economics® is The Playbook that demonstrates both the Design & Principles as well as the Action Plan for Sustainable Growth in the Era of Networks.
The founders of EntrepreneurCountry Global have had unique experiences working with some of the world’s most successful businesses, entrepreneurs and humanitarian platforms in delivering impact, growing networks, building new operating models and building returns for stakeholders.
The 21st century brings tremendous opportunities as:
- Market Failures become Markets
- The bottom of Mazlov’s Period develop Personal Economies as they secure property rights for their individual data
- All businesses become transformed by new consumer behaviors
- Cost centers become costs of sale or assets in business which build new revenue streams
- Technology which enables hyper-segmentation becomes mainstream
- People build connections around the world and find their natural allies through new digital means.
Ecosystem Economics® builds on the work of leading academic thinkers:
- Hernando de Soto Polar
- Carlotta Perez
- Geoff Moore
- Ronald Coase
- Iqbal Quadir
- Dambisa Moyo
- Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
- Julie Meyer, the founder of EntrepreneurCountry Global, was given an honorary doctorate from Warwick University for Ecosystem Economics in 2011. She has written extensively in her Linked In Blog about Ecosystem Economics, and in her book, Welcome to EntrepreneurCountry.